Pete Buttigieg On Political Honesty, His Black Agenda, Open Homosexualit...





I'm definitely a democrat this next round as I'm super liberal and the GOP has failed me and my agenda and belief systems horribly. I have voted Republican in the past, but the parties were much different in the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s.  I even quit voting for a while. But Plato or Socrates (not sure) said something about if we don't vote we get screwed and are ruled by idiots.  And I have to agree with that. So I'm educating myself.  I hope you do as well. I'm more focused on the policies I want to see come into effect.  Personally, I'm moving against any racism, sexism, hatred, bigotry, violence, prejudice, negativity. predatory behavior, elitist, favoring the rich, etc. as my litmus.  I like Pete. He reminds me of Kennedy. Jack was Catholic which was a big deal in the 60s.  Pete's gay but that doesn't seem like a big deal these days. Pete's brilliant, talented, educated, experienced, speaks 7 languages, is a concert pianist, Harvard grad.  There are so many positives. 



Right now if I were President of the world I'd like to replace the Executive Branch (the President) with a committee of 12 that's 6 men/6 women. In fact, I'd make all branches 50/50 men to women mandatory to balance the scales as this world's so whacked out right now.



I also think it would be fun that the one with the most votes is President and the one that has the 2nd most votes is Vice-President regardless of the political party. Now that would be interesting. 



But Pete's up there in my mind with Elizabeth Warren.  Right now I think Bernie or Biden is best to beat Trump.



Regardless, Trump has to go.  He's lied so much. That alone should disqualify him from running for any political position anywhere in the world.  That' MHO right now.  I'm sure you think much differently than I do and some of you agree. But ths is my wall.  Thanks for visiting. 

Comments